February 2021– released Horizon 10.1.0
- Horizon improvements:
- When you assign a datasource to a rendering, you can now create a datasource item without having to switch to another dialog.
- You can now publish pages and their children, for example, you can publish several pages related to a new product.
- In the Page Editor, when you select a General Link, there is now an Internal Link option.
- In the Content Editor, you can now edit fields in the current content item.
- Horizon's new global search functionality allows users to search efficiently for content and pages.
|Customer ticket ID (or other)
|The Checklist field type has been added.
|Horizon now supports global search.
|Horizon now supports the Droptree field type.