December 2015 - released Sitecore Azure 8.0 rev. 150522 Hotfix 68545-1
This is a product update. Sitecore recommends that you upgrade to this release if it includes fixes that meet the specific needs of your organization. If this release does not include new functionality or specific fixes that your organization requires, you may benefit from waiting to upgrade until Sitecore releases an update that is relevant for your organization. This is especially true in production environments.
For all Sitecore Azure 8.0 documentation, please visit the new Sitecore Documentation Site.
- Sitecore Azure 8.0 rev. 150522 Hotfix 68545-1 requires Azure SDK 2.7.1 and Sitecore® Experience Platform™ 8.0.
- Sitecore Azure 8.0 rev. 150522 Hotfix 68545-1 was tested with Sitecore 8.0 rev. 150812.
New features & improvements
- Support for Azure 2.7.1 SDK has been added.
- The Windows Azure Cache component has been updated to version 2.7.0.
- The Windows Azure Storage component has been updated to version 5.0.2.