Email Experience Manager in Sitecore 9.0 Update-2
This page contains all the resources for EXM in Sitecore 9.0 rev. 180604 (Update-2).
• With Sitecore 9.0 Update-1 and onwards, EXM does not need to be installed as a separate module.
• You can only migrate EXM to Sitecore 9.0 Update-1 or later. It is not part of the upgrade procedure when upgrading from Sitecore 8.x. From Sitecore 9.0 Update-1 and later it is part of the upgrade procedure.
• Find the relevant resources for migrating EXM 3.5 to Sitecore 9.0 Update-2 below.
• EXM with Sitecore 9.0 Update-2 now supports Mongo.
• For GDPR support please see our guide.
|Migrate Lists admin script||An administration script that upgrades legacy contact lists to the new Sitecore 9.0 format and deploys them to xConnect.|
|Migration guide||This guide outlines how to migrate Content, Files, Data, and Analytics to a new Sitecore 9.0 Update-2 installation.|